Take Your Career North
Be challenged. Be inspired. Be innovative. If you believe in working in an empowering, supportive, and responsive environment that delivers unmatched customer service, then it’s time you joined Team North Memorial Health.
North Memorial Health started as a single hospital in 1954 by a doctor that wanted to do things differently—do things better. Today, that inventive spirit continues throughout our 26 specialty and primary care clinics, home care offerings, medical transportation services and two hospitals—North Memorial Health Hospital and Maple Grove Hospital—not to mention the 450+ care providers and 5,000+ team members that are dedicated to delivering a more connected experience for our customers. By providing better experiences, where you are in control, you can live your most vibrant life. We know good health is at the root of our well-being, but can a healthcare system make healthcare…healthier? We say yes.
North Memorial Health is a place where you can do purposeful work, in an environment that’s big enough to allow for professional and personal growth, but small enough to see your dedicated work making positive change. We work tirelessly to provide unmatched customer service, not only for the community we serve, but also for our team members. It starts with our recruiters getting the perfect candidate into a position, and extends to our Human Resources Team who is available for any needs a team member may have.
Philosophy & Culture
At North Memorial Health we empower customers to choose the care that benefits them the most. We involve customers in decisions about their health, and encourage them to take responsibility for their healthy life choices.
Empowering our customers to achieve their best health.
Together, healthcare the way it ought to be.
Inventiveness, Accountability, Relationships
We believe in solving problems creatively and thinking differently about what is possible.
- We are empowered to think in new ways and contribute to positive change in our organization.
- We anticipate customer needs and find innovative solutions.
- We see challenges and change as opportunities to learn.
- We embrace change.
- We work in an environment where risking failure is acceptable when exploring new and better ways to serve our customers, while continuing to practice evidenced-based care.
We believe every team member is empowered to meet our customers’ needs including helping them make choices about their health.
- We understand our individual roles and take responsibility for meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
- We are empowered to help customers make choices about their care.
- We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves and our team members responsible for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as a system.
- We accept our mistakes, and we learn from them.
- We show up every day ready to do our best because we understand that together we are better than the sum of our parts.
We create engagement with customers and team members through strong communication, partnering and respectful interactions.
North Memorial is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. North Memorial does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, creed, status with respect to public assistance, or other protected class status. North Memorial provides reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees and takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed , and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to protected class status.
- We involve customers in decisions about their health and encourage them to take responsibility for healthy life choices.
- We work with the entire health team to establish shared goals that reflect customer priorities.
- We promote open dialogue and share knowledge with our customers and team members.
- We demonstrate respect for customers and fellow team members.
- We count on and support one another individually and as part of the team.